1. Zynga, Inc. ( ZNGA): Develops, markets, and operates online social games as live services played on the Internet, social networking sites, and mobile platforms in the United States and internationally. Market cap at $5.00B, most recent closing price at $5.65.
2. Facebook, Inc. ( FB): Operates as a social networking company worldwide. It provides a set of development tools and application programming interfaces that enable developers to integrate with Facebook to create mobile and Web applications.Market cap at $180.93B, most recent closing price at $70.10.
3. Glu Mobile, Inc. ( GLUU): Engages in the design, marketing, and sale of casual and traditional mobile games worldwide. Market cap at $421.58M, most recent closing price at $5.21. ( List compiled by Chris Lau, a Kapitall Contributor. Financial information sourced from Zack's Investment Research.)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts