1. Zynga, Inc. ( ZNGA): Develops, markets, and operates online social games as live services played on the Internet, social networking sites, and mobile platforms in the United States and internationally. Market cap at $5.00B, most recent closing price at $5.65.
3 Reasons Why Zynga's Focus on Mobile is a Good Thing
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts