UPS Freight ® (NYSE:UPS), one of the nation’s largest heavy freight carriers, announced today a general rate increase of 4.4 percent, effective March 31, 2014.
This rate adjustment applies to non-contractual less-than-truckload (LTL) shipments rated on the current UPS Freight tariffs, including 525, 560, 570 and 571. It also applies to all offshore rates and charges and accessorials listed in the UPS Freight 102 Series Rules Tariff.
The impact of this general rate increase may vary by specific lane or shipment characteristics such as weight or class. Customers will be able to view and download the new rates at ltl.upsfreight.com beginning March 31, 2014.
UPS Freight supports shippers’ heavy freight needs through reliable service, robust technology, and a diverse portfolio of LTL and truckload (TL) services, including LTL Guaranteed A.M., which can provide time-definite delivery by noon to select ZIP codes in the contiguous United States and Washington, D.C.*UPS Freight (NYSE:UPS) is one of the largest LTL carriers in the U.S. and a leading TL service provider. Serving customers throughout North America, Puerto Rico, Guam and the U.S. Virgin Islands, UPS Freight offers a full range of regional and long-haul capabilities and an on-time delivery guarantee* for all LTL shipments. For more information, visit ltl.upsfreight.com. * See UPGF 102 Series Rules Tariff for applicable terms, conditions, restrictions, and remedies, available at ltl.upsfreight.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV