NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- magicJack VocalTec (CALL) hit a one-year high of $23.15 as of 2 p.m. on Friday as the company, famous for its Voice over IP technology, continued to benefit from its fourth-quarter earnings report earlier in the week that smashed analysts' expectations.
For the fourth quarter, magicJack reported earnings of 69 cents a share, which beat the consensus estimate of 41 cents a share by 28 cents. Revenue declined 7.8% year over year to $38.2 million, though this still easily beat the expectation of $35.9 million, according to analysts surveyed by Thomson Reuters.
For the full fiscal year 2014, the company expects revenue in the range of $158 million and $163 million, which surpassed analysts' estimates of $147.2 million revenue.
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 10 Favorite StocksSTOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV