NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- TheStreet's Jim Cramer says the crisis in Ukraine and the specter of China are the two biggest issues confounding investors at the moment. These two negative stories likely will not reach a conclusion this weekend, so many investors are pulling back.
Cramer, though, likes that the market has become oversold and that domestic stocks unaffected by these two stories are trying to stabilize. He points out that this market does not have a lot of news, much less good news, to increase stock prices. At this point, the goal is to limit the decrease in stock prices. Cramer wants catalysts, but none are coming in the next few weeks.
Cramer notes large dislocations and accidentally higher dividends should promote buying. Otherwise, it is too late to sell many stocks.Must Watch: Jim Cramer: Too Late to Sell Stocks on Ukraine, China STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. ---------- Separately, TheStreet Ratings team rates CELGENE CORP as a "buy" with a ratings score of B. TheStreet Ratings Team has this to say about their recommendation: "We rate CELGENE CORP (CELG) a BUY. This is driven by multiple strengths, which we believe should have a greater impact than any weaknesses, and should give investors a better performance opportunity than most stocks we cover. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, notable return on equity, reasonable valuation levels, expanding profit margins and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income." Highlights from the analysis by TheStreet Ratings Team goes as follows:
- CELG's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 15.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 21.3%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. When compared to other companies in the Biotechnology industry and the overall market, CELGENE CORP's return on equity exceeds that of the industry average and significantly exceeds that of the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for CELGENE CORP is currently very high, coming in at 96.51%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 12.21% trails the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $550.70 million or 12.29% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite an increase in cash flow of 12.29%, CELGENE CORP is still growing at a significantly lower rate than the industry average of 62.44%.
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: CELG Ratings Report