NEW YORK, March 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- EXPRESS, Inc. (NYSE: EXPR) and supermodel Kate Upton stunned South Beach with the retailer's Summer 2014 Runway Show at The Raleigh Hotel on Thursday, March 13th. In conjunction with the EXPRESS Summer 2014 Campaign, the brand staged a live outdoor fashion show where the industry's most coveted male and female models showed off the latest collection. The U.S. specialty retail apparel chain offering dual-gender merchandise for work, casual and going out, has staged similar runway events in New York, Las Vegas, Chicago, and Mexico City.
"I had a blast at the EXPRESS Runway Show last night," said Kate Upton, newly announced EXPRESS Brand Ambassador. I loved all the looks that came down the runway and it was so fun to get a sneak peak at what the hottest summer trends will be. I seriously cannot wait to update my wardrobe!"
To celebrate the Runway Show, EXPRESS kicked-off the festivities with special appearances by supermodel Kate Upton and Miami Heat's Chris Bosh, live DJ sets headlined by A-Trak, DIY screen printing by P.S. I Made This, nail and hair styling stations, giveaways and more. Fans were encouraged to get in on the behind-the-scenes action by following #EXPRunway and visiting express.com/runway for live Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest updates from the show.
Attendees and social media followers can now purchase a portion of the items right off the runway at express.com/runway. Visitors to the runway landing page can also sign up to receive email or text alerts when new items from the show are available in stores or online at express.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV