MANCHESTER, England, March 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
- Global campaign to celebrate play and inspire the worldwide football community
- Brand to rebuild pitches in developing regions around the world and provide nearly indestructible footballs from One World Futbol Project
- Manchester United legends to work with coaches and children in places where play is needed most
- As part of the brand's biggest year as a Manchester United partner, Chevrolet will give fans the opportunity to be part of jersey reveal
Chevrolet today launched "What Do You #PlayFor?" a new social and digital global campaign to inspire and bring football fans closer to the sport than ever. The brand also will be unveiling a new initiative to make lasting impacts in developing areas where play is most needed.
"The act of play is a fundamental human need that transcends cultures and impacts all ages," said Alan Batey, General Motors executive vice president, Global Chevrolet. "Joyful play is the fuel of ingenuity and imagination for children and adults alike, driving a sense of what is possible.
"Through our partnership with Manchester United and One World Futbol Project, Chevrolet is harnessing the passion for play to bring everyone closer to the game. The message we're sending to football fans around the world is that at Chevrolet, we play for you."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV