- Scale and growing geographic footprint - Wipro has over 3,200 full time employees (FTEs) today in its Insurance BPO practice, primarily based out of India. It has a growing presence in the US and the Philippines, and it acquired ~200 FTEs in Ireland that will be helpful in servicing UK clients in future.
- An acquired onshore asset - Wipro has a growing business in insurance BPO and has significant experience and capability in delivering core processes to its clients. Wipro has also acquired operations in Ireland and is looking to grow its presence in the Continental European market by leveraging acquired assets and experience.
- Partnership strategy - Wipro has worked on building diversified partnerships, e.g. for claims, customer service and fraud management
- Industry focus - Wipro is very client focused and has strong delivery capabilities in Claims Administration and Policy Servicing. The company also demonstrates a high ability to leverage external value drivers and flexibility to deliver both end-to-end and point solutions.
Wipro Rated As A “High Performer” In HfS Blueprint Report On Insurance BPO
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts