- Healthy Futures Fund . In partnership with The Kresge Foundation and the Local Initiatives Support Corporation (LISC), Morgan Stanley helped launch this first-of-its-kind, $100 million fund in 2012 to expand access to both health care and affordable housing, and to fund critical social services that help link the two.
- Bud Bailey Apartments. Morgan Stanley helped finance the construction of this 136-unit affordable housing development in Salt Lake City, Utah. The development was specifically conceived to accommodate youth aging out of foster care, formerly homeless individuals, and refugee families and was named “Urban Project of the Year” by the Utah Housing Coalition.
- Community Housing Capital (CHC). Morgan Stanley provided much-needed capital to CHC, a national community development financial institution that has financed nearly 12,000 units of affordable housing. As a lead investor in CHC, Morgan Stanley continues to provide innovative leadership in helping CHC source new capital.
Morgan Stanley Bank, N.A. Receives Highest Rating From Office Of The Comptroller Of The Currency For Community Reinvestment Initiatives
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.