BT (NYSE:BT) and Dolby Laboratories, Inc. (NYSE:DLB) today announced the latest updates to BT ® MeetMe with Dolby ® Voice™ , an audio conferencing service that makes conference calls sound and feel like in-person meetings. BT MeetMe with Dolby Voice combines Dolby’s nearly 50 years of expertise in core signal processing and human psychoacoustic perception with BT’s world-class communications capabilities to improve the way people communicate at work, enhance business productivity, and reduce the cost of conferencing.
Dolby Voice Conference Phone (Photo: Business Wire)
The companies announced two updates today:
• The new Dolby Voice Conference Phone , an innovative device that dramatically improves meetings, providing great sound quality and capabilities that bridge the gap between in-room and remote participants so that all meeting participants can contribute equally. (The phone will be available later this year.)
• The BT MeetMe with Dolby Voice mobile app, which provides access to the service from anywhere. (Customer trials of the mobile app begin in April.)According to Andrew Border, Vice President, Dolby Communications division, “The Dolby Voice Conference Phone gives workers a full picture of what is happening on a conference call. Everyone knows who is speaking and understands what is being said.” BT is announcing the availability of the BT MeetMe with Dolby Voice mobile app for both the iPhone ® and Android™ platforms. The app provides workers a superior conference call experience from a mobile device and a simple, cost-effective way for businesses to support workers who connect to calls remotely. The app makes meetings easy to start and join: conference participants simply tap in from the mobile app. There’s no need to find the phone number or to compromise when communicating from a mobile phone. “The BT MeetMe with Dolby Voice mobile app strengthens our audio conferencing proposition and reinforces the key advantages our product offers in the marketplace. BT MeetMe with Dolby Voice offers what we believe to be the best mobile experience and makes it more cost-effective for organizations to support mobile workers,” said Howard Dickel, CEO, BT Conferencing.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts