NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Are you ready to rock and roll all night? Are you ready for Detroit Rock City attitude?
Well, ready or not, get ready to shout it out loud for KISS.
Okay, maybe KISS is no longer the hottest band in the world, but AMC Networks (AMCX) is centering a reality show around two of its founding members, Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley.
The former lead singer and guitarist for the will star in an untitled reality show focusing on the duo's ownership of Arena Football League team Los Angeles KISS. For AMC, this marks another trip into reality television, which continues to diversify the company.
The new reality show on AMC will focus on the new Los Angeles KISS. The arena team will be the only professional football team in Los Angeles, playing its home games at the Honda Center. The team will also play its games on a unique black field, with the famous KISS band logo prominent in the end zones and on the 50-yard line.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV