NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Are you one of those car shoppers who buys a new car every few years or simply leases a car because shopping for a used car makes your brain burst and steam shoot out your ears?
Well, here's a quick test for you, visit Cars.com or AutoTrader.com and when your head stops spinning from the clutter, bursting banner ads and pop-ups, try a visit to the more sedate and simple to use MojoMotors.com.
Absorb the simplicity. Notice the limited options you have. No pop-ups, no banner ads. Just simplicity.
Want to search for a Cadillac CTS within 75 miles? Go for it. That's about as complicated as it gets. Please, I urge you to try it out after you read this article.
This simplicity is exactly what Paul Nadjarian, founder and CEO of Mojo Motors, was going for. When I talked to him earlier this week, he told me that the "key to Mojo is simplicity."
Nadjarian is a born and bred Michigan boy, so it's no surprise that he got his start at Ford (F). After working in marketing and sales, he drove over to a job at eBay Motors (EBAY), before eventually leaving to start his own company.
That's when Mojo Motors was born.
Mojo is a great innovation for the user experience because Paul & Co. finally found a way to help both prospective used car buyers and the dealerships who use the platform. Yes, there's that word again: simplicity.
Of course you would!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV