Pantry is the fourth-largest independently owned convenience store operator in the U.S. It runs 1,538 stores, primarily under the Kangaroo Express banner.
The company has $250 million in 8.375% senior unsecured notes due Aug. 1, 2020, with syndicate managers Bank of America Merrill Lynch, BMO Capital Markets, RBC Dominion Securities, SunTrust Robinson Humphrey and Wells Fargo & Co. The trustee for the notes is U.S. Bank NA.
The company said in a Feb. 20 investor letter that it has $174 million in liquidity and no near-term debt maturities.
Pantry also has two bank loans: a $253 million senior secured Term Loan B due Aug. 2, 2019, bearing interest at Libor plus 375; and a $225 million senior secured revolving credit facility due Aug. 3, 2017, bearing interest at Libor plus 425.Pantry's shares closed up $0.04, or 0.26%, at $15.44 Thursday after news of the board election. It has a market capitalization of about $362.4 million.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV