Morganti Legal, P.C., a cross-border law firm that represents investors is investigating whether General Motors Company (NYSE:GM) (TSX:GMM) misled investors about its investment quality between November 2010 and March 2014.
GM conducted its initial public offerings to list shares on the New York on November 17, 2010, and Toronto Stock Exchanges on November 18, 2010. On March 11, 2014, it was widely reported that U.S. federal prosecutors are examining whether GM engaged in criminal activities for failing to disclose problems with some of its vehicles for over a decade that were linked to deaths and a massive recall last month. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration previously opened an investigation into whether GM reacted swiftly enough to its recall.
Morganti Legal, P.C. is evaluating possible Ontario Securities Act claims on behalf of Canadians and Canadian-based institutional investors who purchased GM's securities between November 17, 2010 and March 11, 2014. Please contact Andrew Morganti by telephone at (416) 800-2171, ext. 101 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Morganti Legal, P.C. is a law firm that investigates, litigates and resolves economic and financial disputes. You may learn more about Morganti Legal, P.C., at www.morgantilegal.com.This press release may be considered Attorney Advertising in some jurisdictions under the applicable law and ethical rules.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV