Dyax Corp. (NASDAQ: DYAX) today announced that it is offering to sell shares of its common stock in a proposed underwritten public offering. All shares to be sold in the offering are being sold by Dyax. The offering is subject to market and other conditions and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed or as to the actual size or terms of the offering. Jefferies LLC is acting as the sole book-running manager for the offering. Cowen and Company, LLC is acting as the co-lead manager, with Wedbush PacGrow Life Sciences, Needham & Company, LLC, and Oppenheimer & Co. Inc. acting as co-managers.
A registration statement relating to the shares of Dyax common stock being offered has been filed with, and declared effective by, the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”). A preliminary prospectus supplement relating to the offering will also be filed with the SEC and will be available on the SEC’s website at http://www.sec.gov. Before you invest, you should read the base prospectus contained in such registration statement, the preliminary prospectus supplement and the documents incorporated by reference therein for more complete information about Dyax and this offering.
Copies of the preliminary prospectus supplement and the base prospectus may be obtained by sending a request to: Jefferies LLC, Attention: Equity Syndicate Prospectus Department, 520 Madison Avenue, 12 th Floor, New York, NY, 10022, by telephone at 877-547-6340 or by email at Prospectus_Department@Jefferies.com.
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of, these securities in any state or other jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to the registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV