SL Green Realty Corp. (NYSE:SLG) today reported that its board of directors has declared the quarterly dividend of $0.50 per share of common stock. The dividend is payable on April 15, 2014 to shareholders of record at the close of business on March 31, 2014.
The board of directors also declared the regular quarterly dividend on the company's Series I Preferred Stock for the period January 15, 2014 through and including April 14, 2014, of $0.40625 per share, which is the equivalent of an annualized dividend of $1.625 per share. The dividend will be payable April 15, 2014 to shareholders of record at the close of business on March 31, 2014.
About SL Green Realty Corp.
SL Green Realty Corp., New York City's largest office landlord, is the only fully integrated real estate investment trust, or REIT, that is focused primarily on acquiring, managing and maximizing value of Manhattan commercial properties. As of December 31, 2013, SL Green owned interests in 92 Manhattan buildings totaling 44.4 million square feet. This included ownership interests in 27.8 million square feet of commercial buildings and debt and preferred equity investments secured by 16.6 million square feet of buildings. In addition to its Manhattan investments, SL Green holds ownership interests in 31 suburban buildings totaling 5.4 million square feet in Brooklyn, Long Island, Westchester County, Connecticut and New Jersey, along with three development buildings in the suburbs encompassing approximately 0.4 million square feet. The Company also has ownership interests in 28 properties encompassing 52 buildings totaling 3.7 million square feet in southern California.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV