There's no need to reiterate my points via narrative in the present article. Pictures often tell the story better than words. However, if you require background, simply start with ...
OrImage Is Everything So Apple Should Pull Products From Walmart, Target Too. Visual proof to support my argument starts here and gets really damning after the click to Page Two ... Here are the sorry displays at the Wal-Mart Store that anchors the Baldwin Hills Crenshaw Plaza in the South LA district of Los Angeles: I guess we must have missed the announcement of the Apple/The Coca-Cola Company (KO) partnership. But it gets worse. On the next page, check out what surrounds the Apple "displays" -- if we can even call them that -- in Wal-Mart's sad consumer electronics section.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV