HYANNIS, Mass. , March 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Fresh from the home of ridiculously good chips, a delicious new product is popping up in the snack aisle — Cape Cod® Popcorn. With 40 calories or less per cup, Cape Cod's new Sea Salt and Kettle Corn popcorn varieties are ideal for those looking for better-for-you snacks that don't sacrifice on flavor.
To view the multimedia content associated with this release, please click: http://www.multivu.com/players/English/65575-eat-cape-cod-potato-chips/
In addition to the two new guilt-free flavors, Cape Cod is re-introducing the brand's previously retired White Cheddar variety. All three ready-made popcorn products will retail for $3.49 when they hit stores shelves in mid-February.
- Sea Salt : With only 35 calories per cup, this guilt-free snack is dusted with a sprinkling of sea salt.
- Kettle Corn : This lightly sweetened kettle-cooked popcorn provides snacking satisfaction, with only 40 calories per cup.
- White Cheddar : Back by popular demand, fluffy popcorn is sprinkled with deliciously sharp white cheddar for a truly mouth-watering snack.
In addition to being low in calories, the Sea Salt and Kettle Corn flavors are also Certified Gluten-Free by the GFCO, which is great news for about a third of Americans who are reducing the amount of gluten in their diets, according to the NPD Group."We know that Cape Cod consumers love our better-for-you snacks that don't compromise on taste, and they are going to love these new guilt-free popcorn varieties," said Faith Atwood, Marketing Manager, Cape Cod Potato Chips. "We're also very excited to let fans know that we've heard their requests to bring back our White Cheddar popcorn." The well-known Cape Cod lighthouse on the packaging makes it easy for consumers to find Cape Cod Popcorn and Potato Chips in the snack aisle. For the latest news from the home of ridiculously good chips and popcorn, visit the Cape Cod Facebook page or follow Cape Cod on Twitter. About Cape Cod Potato Chips For 30 years the legendary crunch of Cape Cod® Potato Chips has made them a favorite on the Cape and across the U.S. Their distinctive crunch, flavor and freshness are a welcome discovery for those looking for an extraordinary snack. Cape Cod ® Potato Chips are made with all-natural ingredients and are cooked in 100% canola oil with no trans fat or preservatives. Our process of cooking in only small kettle batches may take a little longer, but it offers a more satisfying and fulfilling snack experience. We apply the same care and commitment to quality when making our ready-made popcorn. Cape Cod ® Potato Chips and Popcorn varieties are available at major U.S. retailers. Visit www.CapeCodChips.com or Facebook.com/CapeCodChips to locate a retailer or to order online. About Snyder's-Lance, Inc. Snyder's-Lance, Inc., (Nasdaq-GS: LNCE) headquartered in Charlotte, NC, manufactures and markets snack foods throughout the United States and internationally. The Company's products include pretzels, sandwich crackers, potato chips, cookies, tortilla chips, restaurant style crackers, nuts and other snacks. Snyder's-Lance has manufacturing facilities in North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Iowa, Indiana, Georgia, Arizona, Massachusetts, Florida, Ohio, and Ontario, Canada. Products are sold under the Snyder's of Hanover®, Lance®, Krunchers!®, Cape Cod®, Pretzel Crisps®, EatSmart Naturals®, Jays®, Tom's®, Archway®, O-Ke-Doke®, Quitos®, Padrinos® and Stella D'oro® brand names along with a number of private label and third party brands. Products are distributed widely through grocery and mass merchandisers, convenience stores, club stores, food service outlets and other channels. LNCE-G SOURCE Cape Cod(R) Chips
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV