Apex Systems, one of the nation’s leading IT staffing and services firms, is proud to partner with PGA Pros Scott Piercy and J.B. Holmes.
“We are proud to continue our partnership with Scott and J.B.,” said Apex Systems president Rand Blazer. “Their commitment to being the best in the sport mirrors Apex’s commitment to being the best in the staffing industry. We look forward to supporting them this season.”
Piercy tied for 15 th at the 2014 Waste Management Open. He placed third at the 2013 Waste Management Open and won the 2012 RBC Canadian Open and 2011 Reno Tahoe Open.
Holmes has had one Top 25 finish in the 2014 PGA Tour and is ranked 5 th in driving distance on the PGA Tour. He made 20 of 25 cuts in 2012 and continues to play strong as he returns to the Tour after overcoming health issues.About Apex Systems Apex Systems and parent company On Assignment combine to be the 2 nd largest IT staffing and services firm in the U.S. Apex provides organizations with scalable IT staffing solutions to address critical gaps in their current workforce and augment workforce management strategies. Complementing their staffing solutions with deliverable-based services enables Apex to also help organizations drive better business performance. Apex specializes in 13 skill disciplines across the entire IT project lifecycle and services all industries and sub-sectors. For the third year in a row, Apex earned Inavero’s Best of Staffing® Client Award. Apex has a presence in over 60 markets with more than 6,500 technical professionals placed in 1,250 companies throughout the U.S.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV