Am I Diversified?
In the "Am I Diversified?" segment, Cramer spoke with callers and responded to tweets sent via Twitter to @JimCramer to see if investors' portfolios have what it takes for today's markets.
The first portfolio included Salesforce.com (CRM), Twitter, Walt Disney (DIS), Verizon (VZ) and Starbucks (SBUX).
Cramer advised selling Twitter and adding a health care name like Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY).
No Huddle OffenseIn his "No Huddle Offense" segment, Cramer explained why having a "bankable CEO" matters to a company and its stock. What is a bankable CEO? Cramer said it's a strong leader who triumphs during times of significant adversity. Case in point: Jim McNerney, CEO of Boeing (BA). Time and time again, McNerney has proven that weakness in Boeing stock is a time to buy, not sell. That's why with shares off 20 points from their highs, Cramer said it's time to buy into McNerney once more. While uninformed investors worry about a supposed inventory glut, cracks in the wings of its 787 Dreamliner and the possible repercussions of the missing Malaysian airliner, smart investors know better. Cramer said McNerney has already told investors the backlog for Dreamliners extends out many years, and he's proven that any problems with Boeing's planes can and will be fixed. As for the tragedy in Malaysia, Cramer said the 777 is the safest plane in the skies today, and he expects no different outcome for the company this time. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter with all of his latest articles and videos please click here. -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV