Bjork said that Qlik also works with Twitter (TWTR) and other social feeds, which their software sees as just another data source.
Despite the many positives, Bjork also admitted that there may be a pause in sales ahead of the next release of Qlik's platform. Cramer said investors should look into the company and decide whether Qlik deserves a spot in their portfolios.
With all the excitement surrounding the coming initial public offering of King Digital, maker of the popular game Candy Crush, Cramer asked the question, "Have investors learned nothing?"
Remember Farmville, the last red-hot social game that took Zynga (ZNGA) into the stratosphere? Well, if you bought Zynga on its IPO you'd be down 45%. So why are investors once again clamoring for what could be another one-hit wonder? Cramer said it's because unlike Zynga, the excitement is actually justified.Cramer explained that King is nothing like Zynga. It's cheaper, its earnings are steadier and its games are, well, tastier. Zynga was never able to replicate the success of Farmville, despite making 18 acquisitions. King, however, has lots of popular titles that it develops in-house, having made only one acquisition. King is also ahead of the curve, getting 70% of its revenue from mobile. Zynga sits at only 24%. King has 12.2 million paying users. Zynga had only 3.4 million when it came public. But perhaps the most compelling reason to be excited over King is its valuation, said Cramer. Expected to price between $20 and $24 a share, King will be trading at just 13 times earnings, cheaper than mega game maker Electronic Arts (ERTS) and far less than the 58 times earnings of Zynga's IPO.
Lightning RoundIn the Lightning Round, Cramer was bullish on Alcatel Lucent (ALU), ISIS Pharmaceuticals (ISIS), Pembina Pipeline (PBA), Biogen Idec (BIIB), F5 Networks (FFIV) and General Electric (GE).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV