Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- It's almost time to start buying domestic growth stocks, Jim Cramer told his "Mad Money" viewers Friday as he laid out his game plan for next week's trading. Cramer said the markets have almost priced in the uncertainty in Ukraine and China, and U.S. restaurants and biotechs could be bought into weakness.
Cramer's week starts off Monday with Chinese property prices. He said this number needs to be in the sweet spot for the markets to view it favorably. Too high, and fears of a tightening will set in; too low, and the markets will fear the wheels are falling off the Chinese economic bus.
Executive Decision: Lars BjorkFor his "Executive Decision" segment, Cramer sat down with Lars Bjork, CEO of Qlik Technologies (QLIK), a cloud-based provider of data analytics software. Shares of Qlik are down 18% over the past six months. Bjork explained that Qlik's technology allows corporate users to explore their data and find answers they weren't even looking for. He said Qlik helps discover patterns and trends, helping to keep companies ahead of the market. When asked what's driving the trend towards cloud-based analytics, Bjork said cloud-based software is fast, it's beautiful and it's device-agnostic. It puts the user in control of the experience and lets them tailor reports and dashboards that suit their individual needs.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV