Matt Jacob, senior retail and leisure analyst at ITG Investment, was a guest on the show. His firm's recent report sees Coach (COH) reporting better-than-expected third-quarter revenue for North America.
Despite the fact that Coach continues to lose market share to Michael Kors (KORS), he said the Street is too pessimistic. In the longer term, he sees the turnaround story taking hold, but reminded investors that it would not be an immediate fix. He also liked KORS in the longer term as well.
Seymour said Sina (SINA) faces tough competition, but he's still a buyer at current levels.
Grasso said Apple's (AAPL) margins are a concern as Samsung's CEO stated the technology market is "in turmoil" due to tough competition. When competition heats up, margins are at risk of declining.
Seymour called Samsung a "world-class company" but said it's a little too early to start buying the stock.
Kelly said he is long the iShares MSCI Emerging Markets ETF (EEM), which is heavily weighted to shares of Samsung. He said he is concerned by the saturation in the high-end smartphone market, but admitted that it is a bigger concern for Apple than Samsung.Kelly said investors should not buy Keurig Green Mountain (GMCR) on the news that it will be added to the S&P 500. he suggested buying at $110. -- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich.
Follow TheStreet.com on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV