DETROIT, March 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- In celebration of Pi Day, a day noted by math enthusiasts on Friday, March 14, 2014 (3/14) for the mathematical constant π (Pi), Chevrolet is delivering fresh baked Grand Traverse Pie Company ABC pies using 2014 Chevrolet Traverse mid-size SUVs throughout southeastern Michigan.
The Traverse offers a class-leading 116.3 cu. ft. of maximum cargo room and best-in-class space behind the third row – enough space for more than 50 pies
On Friday, all Grand Traverse Pie Company locations will be offering customers a free slice of pie with any purchase as part of a statewide celebration of Michigan's food and agriculture businesses that prosper due to the state's quality education opportunities.
The Michigan Department of Agriculture and Rural Development is sponsoring the celebration.Founded in 1911 in Detroit, Chevrolet is now one of the world's largest car brands, doing business in more than 140 countries and selling more than 4.9 million cars and trucks a year. Chevrolet provides customers with fuel-efficient vehicles that feature spirited performance, expressive design, and high quality. More information on Chevrolet models can be found at www.chevrolet.com. Photo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20140313/DE82598 SOURCE Chevrolet
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV