Empire Resorts, Inc. (NASDAQ-GM:NYNY) (“Empire”) is participating in meetings held by EPR Properties (NYSE:EPR) (“EPR”) today in which EPR will present an overview of their new four-season destination resort planned in Sullivan County, New York. Empire has made the presentation and related materials available to the public by attaching them as exhibits to a Current Report on Form 8-K filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission today. Empire’s Current Report on Form 8-K may be accessed by visiting www.sec.gov or the Empire Investor Relations page at www.empireresorts.com.
About Empire Resorts, Inc.
Empire Resorts owns and operates, through its subsidiary Monticello Raceway Management, Inc., the Monticello Casino & Raceway, a harness racing track and casino located in Monticello, New York, and is 90 miles from midtown Manhattan. For additional information, please visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV