- The Extreme OneFabric Connect is able to connect TFA's mobile management solution, Casper, to the Extreme Mobile IAM solution, allowing TFA to set policies and check devices against its database each time a device seeks access to the network. If the criteria set by TFA are not fulfilled, the device is redirected and cannot gain access to the Wi-Fi network until they have been met. Extreme's networking solution keeps the mobile device connected to the Wi-Fi network.
- Extreme's IdentiFi Wireless solution has enabled TFA to provide reliable, secure wireless coverage for 1,200 students across a 100,000 square foot campus. With Extreme's products, TFA is now able to support BYOD and one-on-one initiatives while increasing the control and productivity of their one network manager with a complete solution.
- The OneFabric architecture has brought the entire network into one unified view, reducing network complexity and allowing TFA to simplify its network by making all their networking and computer equipment work together. With less time spent managing the network and problem solving, TFA's IT personnel have seen significant productivity increases.
The First Academy Selects Extreme Networks To Tackle Rapid Growth In Mobile
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts