- Industry's lowest additive jitter: 30 fs at 100 MHz (PCIe 3.0) and 86 fs at 12 KHz to 20 MHz (HCSL at 156.25 MHz) give designers more flexibility in timing budget allocation for the entire link.
- Excellent noise rejection: High power supply rejection ratio (PSRR) of -75 dBc at 100 MHz provides improved jitter performance and better noise immunity than competitive devices, enabling robust signal integrity.
- Flexibility, universal inputs: Two universal inputs operate at up to 400 MHz and offer compatibility with any input type, including CML, LVPECL, LVDS, SSTL, HSTL, HCSL, or single-ended clocks and crystal oscillators.
- Easy to use: Pin-mode control makes it easy for system designers to turn an individual output bank on and off.
Industry's Lowest Jitter PCIe Clock Buffers For Communications, Networking And Data Center Systems
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts