Record 2013 net revenues increased 35.6% to RMB1.1 billion
Full-year gross profit increased 36.3% to RMB346.6 million
4Q 2013 net revenues increased 50.8% year-over-year.BEIJING, March 12, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ChinaCache International Holdings Ltd. ("ChinaCache" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: CCIH), the leading total solutions provider of Internet content and application delivery services in China, today announced its unaudited condensed consolidated financial results for the fourth quarter and full fiscal year ended December 31, 2013. Highlights for the Fourth Quarter of 2013
- Net revenues in the fourth quarter jumped to RMB339.4 million (US$56.1 million), and exceeded the top end of ChinaCache's guidance by 14%. This represents a 23.2% increase from the previous quarter and a 50.8% increase year-over-year.
- Gross profit in the fourth quarter was RMB107.2 million (US$17.7 million), an increase of 22.3% from the previous quarter and up 58.4% year-over-year.
- Adjusted EBITDA (non-GAAP) in the fourth quarter was RMB20.3 million (US$3.4 million), a 421.9% increase from the prior quarter and a year-over-year increase of RMB26.2 million.
- Net loss attributable to ordinary shareholders in the fourth quarter was RMB11.9 million (US$2.0 million), compared to a net loss attributable to ordinary shareholders of RMB22.7 million in the third quarter of 2013 and a net loss attributable to ordinary shareholders of RMB26.7 million in the corresponding period in 2012.
- Adjusted net loss (non-GAAP) was RMB5.0 million (US$0.8 million) in the fourth quarter, compared to adjusted net loss of RMB16.0 million in the third quarter and an adjusted net loss of RMB19.9 million in the corresponding period in 2012.
- Net revenues in 2013 reached a record high of RMB1,103.2 million (US$182.2 million), representing a 35.6% increase from the previous year.
- Gross profit in 2013 was RMB346.6 million (US$57.3 million), up 36.3% from 2012.
- Adjusted EBITDA (non-GAAP) in 2013 was RMB46.2 million (US$7.6 million), a 33.2% decrease from the previous year.
- Net loss attributable to ordinary shareholders in 2013 was RMB32.1 million (US$5.3 million), compared to a net loss attributable to ordinary shareholders of RMB17.0 million in 2012.
- Adjusted net loss (non-GAAP) was RMB15.8 million (US$2.6 million) in 2013, compared to an adjusted net income of RMB3.4 million in 2012.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV