Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM) Board of Directors declared a dividend of $0.37 per share of common stock. The quarterly dividend will be distributed May 2, 2014, to shareholders of record at the close of business on April 11, 2014. Since initiating a dividend in 2004, Yum! has increased its dividend at a double-digit percentage rate each of the past nine years, placing Yum! in a select group of companies from the S&P 500 to do so.
Yum!’s first priority with the operating cash it generates is to invest in high-return global growth opportunities. In addition, Yum! is committed to returning significant cash to shareholders. The Company has returned $5.3 billion of cash through the combination of share repurchases and dividends over the past five fiscal years.
Yum! Brands, Inc., based in Louisville, Kentucky, has over 40,000 restaurants in more than 125 countries and territories. Yum! is ranked #201 on the Fortune 500 List with revenues of over $13 billion and in 2013 was named among the top 100 Corporate Citizens by Corporate Responsibility Magazine. The Company's restaurant brands - KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell - are the global leaders of the chicken, pizza and Mexican-style food categories. Outside the United States, the Yum! Brands system opened over five new restaurants per day, making it a leader in international retail development.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV