LOS ANGELES, March 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- TOMS proudly announces the launch of TOMS Roasting Co. ( http://www.TOMS.com/coffee), as the next product in the evolution of TOMS' One for One movement. Further supporting its mission to use business to improve lives, TOMS Roasting Co. will turn an ordinary daily ritual into an extraordinary daily giving opportunity. For every bag of coffee purchased, TOMS will provide one week of water to a person in need. One for One. The highly anticipated announcement was made yesterday by TOMS' Founder and Chief Shoe Giver, Blake Mycoskie, who revealed TOMS Roasting Co. to an eager and captive audience at South by Southwest Interactive in Austin, Tex.
"In the last seven years, we've seen the incredible impact our customers can have on communities around the world. We've learned a lot through our Shoe and Sight Giving about what truly transforms communities in need – and it was important that the next One for One support economic opportunity," said Mycoskie. "Through my travels, I found that some of the greatest coffee comes from developing countries. I learned that the largest ingredient in coffee is water, and that in many of the countries producing coffee, there are huge populations of people without access to safe water. That was the 'aha moment' for me, and TOMS Roasting Co. was born – Coffee for you, Water for all."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV