Lisa Austin, Left, Regions Bank Branch Manager In Hot Springs, Ark., Speaks With Colleague Kathy Jacobsen, Right. Austin Received Regions' March 2014 Better Life Award. She Is Known For Fostering Teamwork And Excellent Customer Service. (Photo: Business Wire)
Regions Bank (NYSE: RF) today announced that Lisa Austin, branch manager in Hot Springs, Ark., is the March 2014 recipient of the Regions Bank Better Life Award. The Better Life Award is the top honor given to a Regions associate for outstanding dedication and job performance as well as exemplary involvement and commitment to the community.
In addition to the recognition, Regions donates $1,000 in the name of the recipient to a charity of the winner’s choice; Austin has chosen the American Cancer Society (ACS) of Garland County, Ark., a group for which she volunteers. A video profile of Austin is available on the Regions Financial YouTube channel.
Austin, who joined Regions in 2000, was one of the youngest Regions associates to ever be promoted to branch manager. Today, her branch scores consistently high marks for quality customer service because she sets the bar high for her team and works alongside them to make sure customers feel special.
“As a manager, Lisa doesn’t ask anybody to give anything she’s not willing to give,” said Elizabeth Farris, city president for Regions in Hot Springs. “She creates an atmosphere of fun and joy, which makes customers happy.”“I strive to provide good leadership,” Austin said. “I try to do the best I can and try to be passionate about everything I do.” That passion often gets noticed. Austin has served in advisory roles for Regions and is currently a part of the bank’s Emerging Leaders program.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV