- FIPS 140-2 compliant encryption for mobile apps, including secure email, browser and content collaboration. XenMobile creates a secure encrypted vault for application data on mobile devices so that government and enterprise workers can access critical documents and applications securely.
- Better-than-native secure mobile email, calendar and contacts through the WorxMail™ app with FIPS compliant encryption for data at rest and data in motion. New enhancements include one-click access to leading communication and collaboration apps, such as Microsoft Lync, the FaceTime app, and SMS messaging directly from WorxMail calendar and contacts.
- Support for a variety of email and collaboration solutions, such as existing systems like the IBM Lotus Notes client. Government workers also have secure mobile intranet access with single sign-on (SSO) to portals and SharePoint sites using the WorxWeb™ app, a containerized browser with full policy control.
- Support for newly launched Apple iOS 7.1 and Microsoft Windows 8.1 operating systems, allowing devices with these new operating systems to be managed and controlled with XenMobile. XenMobile also adds VPN support for Amazon Kindle devices, enabling them to connect to corporate environments.
Citrix Advances Enterprise Mobility To Meet High-Security Requirements With New XenMobile Release
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.