NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
American International (AIG) was downgraded at Deutsche Bank to hold from buy. Twelve-month price target is $55. Company is facing higher costs, Deutsche Bank said.
Church & Dwight (CHD) was downgraded at Credit Suisse to neutral from outperform. Valuation call, based on a 12-month price target of $66.
Clean Harbors (CLH) was downgraded at RBC Capital to outperform from Top Pick. Twelve-month price target is $58. Company likely will post little organic growth.
Infinera (INFN) was upgraded at Goldman Sachs to buy from neutral. Twelve-month price target is $11.50. Estimates were also increased, as the company is leveraged to the 100G optical upgrade cycle, Goldman Sachs said.
Joy Global (JOY) was upgraded to buy at TheStreet Ratings.
Liberty Ventures (LVNTA) was downgraded at Citigroup to neutral. Valuation call, based on a $156 price target, Citigroup said.(MSI) was downgraded at Goldman Sachs to sell from neutral. Twelve-month price target is $67. Company guided to lower sales, Goldman said.
Prudential Financial (PRU) was downgraded to hold at TheStreet Ratings. Verifone (PAY) was upgraded at Deutsche Bank to hold from sell. Twelve-month price target is $29. Company appears to be turning its sales around, Deutsche Bank said. PulteGroup (PHM) was downgraded at Credit Suisse to neutral from outperform. Real estate survey suggests weaker demand, Credit Suisse said. Toll Brothers (TOL) was downgraded at Credit Suisse to neutral from outperform. Lower real estate demand could cut into margins, Credit Suisse said.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV