On Assignment, Inc. (NYSE: ASGN), a leading global provider of diversified professional staffing solutions, today announced that the Company will host its first Analyst Day meeting on Wednesday, March 26, 2014. Members of On Assignment’s senior management team will discuss the Company’s operating strategies and growth plans beginning at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time and concluding at approximately 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
The event, along with supporting materials, can be accessed live or via an archived replay through the Company’s website at http://www.media-server.com/m/p/hxgya8xv.
About On Assignment
On Assignment, Inc. is a leading global provider of in-demand, skilled professionals in the growing technology, healthcare, and life sciences sectors, where quality people are the key to success. The Company goes beyond matching résumés with job descriptions to match people they know into positions they understand for temporary, contract-to-hire, and direct hire assignments. Clients recognize On Assignment for its quality candidates, quick response, and successful assignments. Professionals think of On Assignment as career-building partners with the depth and breadth of experience to help them reach their goals.On Assignment, which is based in Calabasas, California, was founded in 1985 and went public in 1992. The Company has a network of branch offices throughout the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Ireland, and Belgium. To learn more, visit http://www.onassignment.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV