The Board of Directors of Philip Morris International Inc. (NYSE / Euronext Paris: PM) today declared a regular quarterly dividend of $0.94 per common share, payable on April 11, 2014, to shareholders of record as of March 27, 2014. The ex-dividend date is March 25, 2014. For more details on stock, dividends and other information, see www.pmi.com/investors.
PMI also announced that Mathis Cabiallavetta and J. Dudley Fishburn will retire from the Board of Directors at the Annual Meeting of Shareholders in May this year. “Mathis and Dudley have served on the Board since our spin-off, and for many years prior to that ably served on the Board of our former parent company. We have benefited tremendously from their dedicated service and invaluable advice. They leave with our most heartfelt gratitude,” said Louis C. Camilleri, Chairman of the Board.
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international
tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 international brands,
Marlboro, the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI’s products are sold in more than 180 markets. In 2013, the company
held an estimated 15.7% share of the total international cigarette
market outside of the U.S., or 28.2% excluding the People’s Republic of
China and the U.S. For more information, see
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV