Red Hat, Inc. (NYSE: RHT), the world’s leading provider of open source solutions, today announced an impressive lineup of keynote speakers featuring top executives from IBM, Cisco, Dell, HP and Intel for the tenth annual Red Hat Summit, to be held in San Francisco, from April 14-17, 2014. Included among the lineup is Cisco chief technology and strategy officer, Padmasree Warrior.
Red Hat Summit brings together a diverse group of senior business and technical leaders to learn, network and experience open source and to discuss the innovative technologies and best practices that are driving the future of enterprise computing, including cloud computing, big data, mobile and DevOps.
Keynote speakers for Red Hat Summit 2014 represent top executives from companies at the forefront of the evolving technology landscape, including:
- Padmasree Warrior, chief technology and strategy officer, Cisco. Warrior is charged with aligning technology development and corporate strategy for Cisco to enable, anticipate, shape, and lead major market transitions. She helps direct technology and operational innovation across the company and oversees strategic partnerships, mergers and acquisitions, the integration of new business models, the incubation of new technologies, and the cultivation of world-class technical talent. Warrior has been widely recognized for her creative and visionary leadership. Forbes has named her one of "The World's 100 Most Powerful Women" for two years running.
- Sam Greenblatt, vice president and chief technical evangelist at the Enterprise Solution Group (ESG), Dell. Greenblatt is heavily involved in the architecture, communication and technical promotion of Dell's Enterprise family of products. He helps drive the ESG development teams toward a strong and unified architectural construct, while externally translating and communicating the technology vision to customers, new prospective partners and the industry as a whole.
- Steve Bandrowczak, senior vice president of Global Business Services, HP. Bandrowczak oversees the charter to radically drive business transformation for Global Business Services (GBS) at HP. The GBS approach is characterized by the "Playing to Win" strategy, focusing on the larger strategic goals built around the clear, essential elements that determine business success - where to play and how to win. He also serves as the practice leader for Business Process Services (BPS) at HP where he works to leverage the people, infrastructure and technology of GBS to win new business for the BPS team.
- Douglas W. Fisher, corporate vice president and general manager of the Software and Services Group, Intel. He is responsible for worldwide software, services and software R&D at Intel. Fisher is currently chairman of the board of the Linux Foundation and a member of the internal board for Wind River Systems, a wholly owned subsidiary of Intel Corporation. Previously, he served as corporate vice president and general manager of the System Software Division, which reported into the Software and Services Group.
IBM will serve as the event's premier sponsor with platinum sponsors including Cisco, Dell, HP and Intel. These strategic partners will strengthen discussions around how organizations can meet their IT demands of today and tomorrow, and show how they are working with Red Hat and the broader open source community to advance innovation.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV