- Padmasree Warrior, chief technology and strategy officer, Cisco. Warrior is charged with aligning technology development and corporate strategy for Cisco to enable, anticipate, shape, and lead major market transitions. She helps direct technology and operational innovation across the company and oversees strategic partnerships, mergers and acquisitions, the integration of new business models, the incubation of new technologies, and the cultivation of world-class technical talent. Warrior has been widely recognized for her creative and visionary leadership. Forbes has named her one of "The World's 100 Most Powerful Women" for two years running.
- Sam Greenblatt, vice president and chief technical evangelist at the Enterprise Solution Group (ESG), Dell. Greenblatt is heavily involved in the architecture, communication and technical promotion of Dell's Enterprise family of products. He helps drive the ESG development teams toward a strong and unified architectural construct, while externally translating and communicating the technology vision to customers, new prospective partners and the industry as a whole.
- Steve Bandrowczak, senior vice president of Global Business Services, HP. Bandrowczak oversees the charter to radically drive business transformation for Global Business Services (GBS) at HP. The GBS approach is characterized by the "Playing to Win" strategy, focusing on the larger strategic goals built around the clear, essential elements that determine business success - where to play and how to win. He also serves as the practice leader for Business Process Services (BPS) at HP where he works to leverage the people, infrastructure and technology of GBS to win new business for the BPS team.
- Douglas W. Fisher, corporate vice president and general manager of the Software and Services Group, Intel. He is responsible for worldwide software, services and software R&D at Intel. Fisher is currently chairman of the board of the Linux Foundation and a member of the internal board for Wind River Systems, a wholly owned subsidiary of Intel Corporation. Previously, he served as corporate vice president and general manager of the System Software Division, which reported into the Software and Services Group.
Visionary Thought Leaders To Keynote At Red Hat Summit 2014
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.