U.S. Global Investors, Inc. ( Nasdaq: GROW), a boutique registered investment advisory firm specializing in natural resources, emerging markets, domestic equities and municipal bonds, will continue its payment of monthly dividends in the second calendar quarter of 2014.
The company’s board of directors approved payment of the $0.005 per share per month dividend beginning in April 2014 and continuing through June 2014. The record dates are April 14, May 12 and June 9, and the payment dates will be April 28, May 27 and June 23.
At the end of this period, the company will have paid monthly dividends for more than six years. At the March 7, 2014, closing price of $3.68, the $0.005 monthly dividend equals a 1.63 percent yield on an annualized basis.
The continuation of future cash dividends will be determined by U.S. Global’s board of directors, at its sole discretion, after review of the company's financial performance and other factors, and is dependent on earnings, operations, capital requirements, general financial condition of the company and general business conditions.About U.S. Global Investors, Inc. U.S. Global Investors, Inc. ( www.usfunds.com) is a boutique registered investment adviser specializing in actively managed equity and bond strategies. The company has a longstanding history as experts in gold and precious metals, natural resources and emerging markets. Headquartered in San Antonio, Texas, the company provides advisory and other services to U.S. Global Investors Funds and other clients. With an average of $1.11 billion in assets under management in the quarter ended December 31, 2013, U.S. Global Investors manages domestic and offshore funds offering a variety of investment options, from emerging markets to fixed income.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV