- Troy A. Clarke, a director since April 2013, and President and Chief Executive Officer of Navistar International Corporation since April 2013.
- John D. Correnti, a director since 1994, and Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Big River Steel, a steel mill operational and development company.
- Michael N. Hammes, a director since 1996, and retired Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Sunrise Medical Inc., which designs, manufactures and markets home medical equipment worldwide.
- Vincent J. Intrieri, a director since 2012 and Senior Managing Director of Icahn Capital LP, the entity through which Carl C. Icahn manages private investment funds.
- James H. Keyes, a director since 2002, and retired Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Johnson Controls, Inc., a public automotive system and facility management and control company.
- General (Retired) Stanley A. McChrystal, a director since 2011, and a 34-year U.S. Army veteran of multiple wars.
- Samuel J. Merksamer, a director since 2012, and a Managing Director at Icahn Capital LP, where he is responsible for identifying, analyzing and monitoring investment opportunities and portfolio companies for Icahn Capital.
- Mark H. Rachesky, M.D., a director since 2012, and founder and President of MHR Fund Management LLC, an investing firm that manages approximately $6 billion of assets and utilizes a private equity approach to investing in middle market companies with an emphasis on special situation and distressed investments.
Navistar Shareholders Elect Michael Sirignano To Board Of Directors
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts