Gold Plus Rewards is now more rewarding with more ways to earn and redeem points around the world:
- Fast Forward to Free Days: Gold members can earn Triple Points on qualifying rentals through April 15, 2014.
- More Ways to Earn Points: In addition to earning points on rental charges, Gold members earn with services such as Hertz NeverLost®, Fuel Purchase, SiriusXM Satellite Radio, insurance coverage options, and more.
- Enhanced Rewards: Improved technology makes it easier for our members to view their real-time point balance, check their e-statements with up to 24 months of activity, and even redeem rewards during reservations.
- New Reward Destinations: Hertz has added new destinations to our expanding global network where customers can redeem points for free days, including Ireland and Brazil.
Hertz has added many new services and enhanced existing ones to provide Gold members with a seamless rental car transaction:
- Quicker Enrollment: Customers can now enroll in Gold Plus Rewards right at the rental counter.
- Hertz Gold Choice®: Provides renters with the peace of mind knowing their car will be ready and waiting for them, and the freedom to choose something different on the spot.
- Mobile Gold Alerts: Gold members can receive messages sent to their phone with up-to-the-minute information that lets them know which car they'll be driving and where their vehicle is parked.
- Faster Rentals: Of course, Hertz continues to deliver faster, easier rentals that allow Gold members to skip the counter at over 50 airports around the world. And at over 4,000 locations worldwide, renters can simply show their driver's license and pick up their keys.
For more information, visit Hertz.com or follow Hertz on Facebook or Twitter.
About HertzThe Hertz Corporation operates its car rental business through Hertz, the largest worldwide airport general use car rental brand, and its Dollar, Thrifty and Firefly brands from approximately 11,555 corporate, franchisee, and licensee locations in approximately 145 countries in North America, Latin America, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia, Australia and New Zealand. Hertz is the number one airport car rental brand in the U.S. and at 130 major airports in Europe. The company also operates the Hertz 24/7 hourly car rental business. Hertz is an inaugural member of Travel + Leisure's World's Best Awards Hall of Fame and was named, for the thirteenth time, by the magazine's readers as the Best Car Rental Agency. Hertz was also voted the Best Overall Car Rental Company in Zagat's 2013/14 U.S. Car Rental Survey, earning top honors in 14 additional categories and the Company won global awards for Best Rewards Program and Best Overall Benefits from FlyerTalk.com. Product and service initiatives such as Hertz Gold Plus Rewards, NeverLost®, and unique cars and SUVs offered through the Company's Green Traveler, Adrenaline, Prestige and Dream Car Collections set Hertz apart from the competition. Additionally, Hertz owns Hertz Rent2Buy car sales and the vehicle leasing and fleet management leader, Donlen Corporation. Hertz also operates one of the world's largest equipment rental businesses, Hertz Equipment Rental Corporation, through approximately 350 branches in the United States, Canada, China, France, Spain and Saudi Arabia, as well as through its international licensees.