NAPLES, Fla., March 11, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- As part of a continued effort to provide the world's most rewarding car rental experience, Hertz (NYSE: HTZ) has upgraded its industry-leading Gold Plus Rewards loyalty program. With enhanced Gold Plus Rewards, members can easily achieve and retain status in elite tiers, earn extra points and redeem them faster, and access account balance information via improved technology.
"We are constantly striving to meet the needs and exceed the expectations of our loyal Gold Plus Rewards members," said Hertz Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Mark P. Frissora. "From faster status upgrades, to easier points redemption, to seamless enrollment, we've evaluated all aspects of Gold Plus Rewards to provide the best awards program possible."
Recently, Hertz Gold Plus Rewards received, for the third consecutive year, the FlyerTalk Award for Best Car Rental Rewards Loyalty Program in the Americas, Europe/ Africa, and Middle East/ Asia/Oceania and for Most Outstanding Car Rental Rewards Loyalty Program in the Americas and Europe/Africa. FlyerTalk is a community of business and leisure travelers dedicated to finding and sharing elite-level knowledge of air, hotel and car rental programs. The FlyerTalk Best Awards signifies the finest combination of value, ease-of-redemption and customer service.
Hertz has lowered the rental thresholds required to achieve and retain status in its elite tiers. It now requires only seven rentals to qualify for Five Star® and 20 rentals for President's Circle®. This means Hertz rewards its most valuable customers by making it easier for Gold members to move up in status and enjoy additional benefits.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV