- Activated enrollment in all eight ATHENA sites and first ATHENA II site;
- Achieved all three planned contract milestones related to our BARDA contract;
- Achieved FDA Investigational Device Exemption (IDE) approval for a hamstring injury clinical trial;
- Received Intravase® CE Mark approval to enable vascular use in the EU;
- Received marketing approvals for the Celution® System in Australia, Serbia and Singapore;
- Divested non-core Puregraft® product for $5 million upfront and up to $10 million in future royalties;
- Formed a commercialization partnership with Lorem Vascular; and
- Refinanced term loan to extend maturity to 2017.
Cytori Reports Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2013 Business And Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.