- Net sales were $87.8 million, down 2.9 percent from $90.4 million in the prior-year quarter, and down 7.5 percent from $94.8 million in the third quarter.
- Operating profit (U.S. GAAP) was $1.2 million compared with a loss of $4.6 million in the prior-year quarter and a profit of $0.5 million in the third quarter.
- Non-GAAP operating profit was $2.2 million, compared with $1.3 million in the prior-year quarter and $3.6 million in the third quarter.
Pulse Electronics Corporation Reports Fourth Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts