How to Decide How to Sell or Keep Your Home This Spring
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- It's coming on the spring home selling season, the most active period of the year for single home titles changing hands, and this year the outlook for home sales growth is up across the board. Single-family homes, townhouses and condominiums are all expected to see stronger sales in 2014.
Many homeowners now have to ask themselves: sell or keep their homes?
The answer involves everything from downsizing -- a huge issue since the recession -- to job stability, divorce, age of children and retirement.
Norfolk, Va.-based Homes.com offers a few key issues to mull over before you make such a decision.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV