NEW YORK, March 11, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Eminence Capital, LLC commends The Men's Wearhouse and Jos. A. Bank on reaching the merger agreement announced today. Ricky Sandler, Chief Executive Officer of Eminence Capital, issued the following statement congratulating both companies:
"Eminence Capital is happy to see these two great companies coming together, and we congratulate both The Men's Wearhouse and Jos. A. Bank on the merger agreement announced today. In addition, as a result of the announced merger agreement we are withdrawing our nominees for Board seats of Jos. A. Bank."
About Eminence Capital, LLC Eminence Capital, LLC is an asset management firm founded in 1998 that currently manages approximately $5.2 billion on behalf of institutions and individuals. The firm employs a bottom-up, research-driven investment strategy that utilizes a combination of industry research, rigorous financial analysis and dialog with company management to execute its investment process.
For More Information Contact: Scott Tagliarino/ Samantha Leon ASC Advisors LLC (203) 992-1230SOURCE Eminence Capital, LLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV