In a move with far-reaching implications for the future of antimicrobial copper, A.T. Cross Company in collaboration with Olin Brass has announced the introduction of the world’s first pen made with a U.S. EPA-registered CuVerro ® bactericidal copper.
Known as the Century ® Copper Pen, the product represents a truly unique and innovative addition to the Cross signature collection of stylish, quality writing instruments. With its Olin Brass supplied CuVerro ® bactericidal touch surface, the pen kills 99.9% of bacteria* within two hours of contact – including MRSA – and delivers continuous and ongoing antibacterial action 24 hours a day. With heightened public awareness for hygiene, the Century Copper Pen with CuVerro® surfaces fits perfectly into everyday life, continuously killing bacteria* on-the-go, at home or in the workplace.
The Century Copper pen also boasts a sleek iconic design, stunning finish, and quality craftsmanship that have established Cross as one of the world’s leading manufacturers of premium writing instruments, timepieces, and personal accessories.
Like all Cross writing instrument products, the Century Copper Pen was designed and engineered in the U.S. and is backed by a lifetime mechanical guarantee. Available in ballpoint, this distinctive pen is priced at $50 SRP and is available to consumers through select retailers in the United States, on-line at www.cross.com, and to business and corporate clients through the U.S. Corporate Gift division of A.T. Cross.“The Century Copper Pen represents a huge step forward in our efforts to bring CuVerro ® bactericidal touch surfaces into the product mainstream and everyday life,” said Jeff Byrd, Olin Brass Vice President of Marketing & Sales. “It illustrates how simple and sensible an autonomous bacteria control measure can be. And it’s our hope that other manufacturers of everyday personal products will take notice.” Many already have!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV