Gundlach, who became famous for his dealings in bonds, has now become a multi-asset class portfolio manager, moving into equities, owning names such as Apple (AAPL) and calling Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) overvalued.
January's presentation was entitled "Year of the Horse," and touched on topics such as the performance for the S&P 500 for this year, noting that we would not see another year like 2013, in which the S&P returned 32.4%. This presentation is entitled, "What Hath QE Wrought?" so it's sure to touch on the adverse effects on central banking policies around the world.
In an email, the company said Gundlach would discuss "the economy, the markets and his outlook for what he believes may be the best investment strategies and sector allocations for the DoubleLine Total Return Bond Fund (DBLTX) and Core Fixed Income Fund (DBLFX)."TheStreet is live-blogging the call, starting at 4 P.M. EST. --Written by Chris Ciaccia in New York >Contact by Email. Follow @Chris_Ciaccia
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV