Manning & Napier, Inc. (NYSE:MN), (“Manning & Napier” or “the Company”) today announced that the Company will present at three upcoming investor conferences.
Patrick Cunningham, Chief Executive Officer, and James Mikolaichik, Chief Financial Officer, will present at the Sidoti Eighteenth Annual Emerging Growth Institutional Investor Forum in New York, NY, on Monday, March 17, 2014, at 3:20 p.m. ET.
Mr. Mikolaichik will present at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch Smid Cap Conference in Boston, MA, on Tuesday, March 18, 2014, at 10:15 a.m. ET. A live, audio webcast will be available at http://ir.manning-napier.com/ under the News & Events tab. The webcast archive will be available for ninety days following the event.
Mr. Mikolaichik will participate in the Wells Fargo 2014 Asset Managers, Brokers & Exchanges 1x1 Conference in Chicago, IL, on Wednesday, March 19, 2014.About Manning & Napier, Inc. Manning & Napier (NYSE: MN) provides a broad range of investment solutions through separately managed accounts, mutual funds, and collective investment trust funds, as well as a variety of consultative services that complement our investment process. Founded in 1970, we offer equity and fixed income portfolios as well as a range of blended asset portfolios, such as life cycle funds, that use a mix of stocks and bonds. We serve a diversified client base of high-net-worth individuals and institutions, including 401(k) plans, pension plans, Taft-Hartley plans, endowments and foundations. For many of these clients, our relationship goes beyond investment management and includes customized solutions that address key issues and solve client-specific problems. We are headquartered in Fairport, NY and had 507 employees as of December 31, 2013.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV