Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 3/13/14, ARMOUR Residential REIT Inc. (ARR), Altisource Residential Corp (RESI), and Investors Real Estate Trust (IRET) will all trade ex-dividend for their respective upcoming dividends. ARMOUR Residential REIT Inc. will pay its monthly dividend of $0.05 on 3/28/14, Altisource Residential Corp will pay its quarterly dividend of $0.40 on 3/24/14, and Investors Real Estate Trust will pay its quarterly dividend of $0.13 on 4/1/14.
As a percentage of ARR's recent stock price of $4.29, this dividend works out to approximately 1.16%, so look for shares of ARMOUR Residential REIT Inc. to trade 1.16% lower — all else being equal — when ARR shares open for trading on 3/13/14. Similarly, investors should look for RESI to open 1.35% lower in price and for IRET to open 1.50% lower, all else being equal.
Below are dividend history charts for ARR, RESI, and IRET, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent ones declared.
ARMOUR Residential REIT Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV