Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 3/13/14, ARMOUR Residential REIT Inc. (ARR), Altisource Residential Corp (RESI), and Investors Real Estate Trust (IRET) will all trade ex-dividend for their respective upcoming dividends. ARMOUR Residential REIT Inc. will pay its monthly dividend of $0.05 on 3/28/14, Altisource Residential Corp will pay its quarterly dividend of $0.40 on 3/24/14, and Investors Real Estate Trust will pay its quarterly dividend of $0.13 on 4/1/14.
As a percentage of ARR's recent stock price of $4.29, this dividend works out to approximately 1.16%, so look for shares of ARMOUR Residential REIT Inc. to trade 1.16% lower — all else being equal — when ARR shares open for trading on 3/13/14. Similarly, investors should look for RESI to open 1.35% lower in price and for IRET to open 1.50% lower, all else being equal.
Below are dividend history charts for ARR, RESI, and IRET, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent ones declared.
ARMOUR Residential REIT Inc. (ARR):
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV