1. Energy Recovery, Inc. (
ERII): Engages in the development, manufacture, and sale of energy recovery devices and pumps primarily for use in seawater and brackish water desalination worldwide. Market cap at $242.5M, most recent closing price at $4.75.
2. Sangamo Biosciences Inc. (
SGMO): Engages in the research, development, and commercialization of zinc finger DNA-binding proteins (ZFPs) for gene regulation and gene modification in the United States. Market cap at $1.21B, most recent closing price at $19.61.
4. Sky-mobi Limited ( MOBI): Engages in the operation of a mobile application store in the People's Republic of China. Market cap at $221.09M, most recent closing price at $7.42.
( List compiled by Chris Lau, a Kapitall contributor. Data sourced from Zack's Investment Research and Yahoo Finance.)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts