EMERYVILLE, Calif., March 11, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Jamba Juice Company (NASDAQ:JMBA), a leading healthy, active lifestyle brand, continues to support healthy habits this spring with whole fruits and vegetables in their Fruit & Veggie Smoothies and Fresh Juice Blends. Jamba's Fruit & Veggie Smoothies are a delicious and nutritious way to get three full servings of fruits and vegetables, and the popular Apple 'n Greens Smoothie now includes one full cup of chopped whole leaf kale. Further expanding the company's current menu of nutritious, wholesome goodness, Jamba Juice introduces a fourth Fresh Juice Blend, Kale Orange Power™, made with fresh orange juice blended with chopped whole leaf kale and bananas.
"Jamba Juice is committed to supporting healthy living every day, and we keep that commitment top of mind with each new smoothie or juice that we introduce to our menu. That's why we are happy to share our new Fresh Juice Blend, Kale Orange Power, made with real whole food ingredients," said Julie S. Washington, senior vice president and chief brand officer, Jamba Juice Company. "It's never been easier to load up on the fruits and vegetables we all know we need, but often don't have time to enjoy."
Jamba wants to help consumers to be their best self by providing high quality whole food ingredients that provide nutrition without sacrificing great taste. With that, Jamba introduces the new Kale Whole Food Boost™ which can be conveniently added to any smoothie.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV