SAN MATEO, Calif.
March 11, 2014
/PRNewswire/ -- NetSuite Inc. (NYSE: N), the industry's leading provider of
software suites, today announced the details of its SuiteWorld 2014 conference, slated to be the largest-ever gathering of the fast-growing NetSuite community, with an expected 6,000 attendees coming together to inspire, connect with one another and to share business transformation best practices for getting the most out of the world's leading cloud ERP suite.
SuiteWorld 2014 will bring together NetSuite solution providers, ISV partners, industry thought leaders and representatives of the more than 20,000 companies and subsidiaries from across the globe using the NetSuite cloud business management suite. This year's conference features more than 200 dedicated and interactive sessions over an expanded line-up of 16 tracks to offer attendees prime opportunities to learn how NetSuite customers are driving real-world success stories through the transformative power of cloud computing. NetSuite customers and their products will take center stage and will be showcased throughout the conference. SuiteWorld provides cloud innovators with the opportunity to learn from experts and their peers, share insights, network face-to-face and contribute to the global growth of cloud ERP.
"NetSuite's ecosystem of customers and partners is growing larger and more successful every year," said
, NetSuite CEO. "SuiteWorld 2014 is our chance to share the winning strategies, tactics and best practices that have contributed to the rapid growth of cloud ERP. We're looking forward to another amazing event."
SuiteWorld 2014 will be held at the
Convention Center in
San Jose, California
, May 12–15. For registration and additional details, please visit
. To join the SuiteWorld conversation on Twitter, please use #NSW14.
SuiteWorld offers attendees opportunities to:
- Attend keynotes, demonstrations, dedicated sessions and panels with NetSuite executives, industry luminaries, leading cloud pacesetters and NetSuite customers.
- Attend more than 200 sessions over 16 tracks at basic, intermediate and advanced levels, SuiteWorld gives attendees how-to tips and best practices for extending their NetSuite systems for greater business growth and performance.
- Gain insights into leading customer successes, such as using NetSuite as an omnichannel platform to run an entire B2B/B2C business and two-tier ERP deployments.
- Attend vertical industry-specific sessions on how the cloud helps drive success in such industries as ecommerce, retail, manufacturing, wholesale distribution, software, advertising, media and publishing.
- Participate in ask-the-expert sessions to address specific product questions with SuiteGurus.
- Explore the broad range of offerings from more than 100 NetSuite partners in both SuiteCloud Developer and Solution Provider programs to implement, optimize and extend NetSuite for industry- and company-specific needs, and Solution providers and ISVs with offerings that complement NetSuite can enjoy unmatched opportunities to interact face-to-face with prospective customers.
- Witness the winners of NetSuite's annual Transformer Awards, highlighting NetSuite partners and customers that have shown exemplary leadership and results with cloud business management.
In addition, NetSuite customers can receive Pre-Conference Training on May 11–12 from trainers with a combined 75 years of NetSuite training experience, providing hands-on, in-person instruction across a range of topics and audiences, from new users or new partners to seasoned NetSuite administrators or developers. For more information,
please visit the Pre-Conference Training page
"We came away from SuiteWorld last year full of inspiration and ideas on how we could really make the most of our NetSuite solution and drive our next level of growth," said Saddleback Leather Co. President and CEO,
. "The opportunity to learn what other customers have done and interact with experts was simply outstanding."